Registering for the 2024 National Arts and Crafts Conference
There are a number of ways to participate in our annual Arts and Crafts celebration at the Grove Park Inn in February:
1. Reserve an Arts and Crafts Weekend Package at the Grove Park Inn
The cost of registration is included in the Grove Park Inn package so you won’t need to worry about purchasing an additional conference events pass with the office if you’ve got the package. Please note: if you reserve a two-person room package with the Grove Park Inn, two registrations for the conference are automatically included. The registration for the conference will not be unlinked from the package. No exceptions.
The package includes the following:
- Lodging Friday and Saturday nights at the Omni Grove Park Inn*;
- The Conference Events Pass which covers all of the seminars, discussion groups, demonstrations, Grove Park Inn tours, and special exhibits for all three days;
- Entry to all three exhibitor shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday;
- Continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings;
- Dessert and coffee social hour Friday and Saturday nights;
- Use of the Grove Park Inn Sports Center;
- Conference tote bag, a calendar, and The Conference Catalog.
Call (800) 438-5800 to place a deposit for your room reservation today!
2. Purchase individual Conference Events Passes only
If you’d like to register for the conference and attend the shows, but you won’t be staying at the Grove Park Inn, then you will need to purchase Conference Events Passes from our office. The Conference Events Pass includes admission to the Exhibitor Shows. You can call the office at (828) 628-1915.
The Conference Events Pass will get your entry into all seminars, small group discussions, shows demonstrations, access to the educational exhibits, and free access to the Arts and Crafts Shows. You will also receive two continental breakfasts during the weekend and the pre-seminar dessert socials.
3. Buy general admission the day of if you’re just interested in viewing the Arts & Crafts Shows
If you just want to shop the dealer shows at the Grove Park Inn, you can purchase general admission at the door the day that you want to come to the shows! Included in the shows are access to the educational displays, two demonstrations, the silent auction, and the chance to enter a special drawing!
General admission is $10.00 and covers admittance for all three days.
Here’s what’s included in the shows:
– Discover vintage antiques as well as handcrafted contemporary items in the Arts & Crafts style including new and antique jewelry, rugs, furniture, pottery and tiles, artwork, furniture, and metalware, showcasing hand craftsmanship and simple yet elegant designs.
– View our three educational displays within the shows.
– Demonstrations on the Wooden (electric) Lamps of Charles Limbert AND the Cuerda-Seca method of ceramic motifs in Art Pottery;
– Access to our annual silent auction – bid on gently used items from collections from across the country;
– Authors will be on hand to sign their books in the 8th floor of the Vanderbilt wing;
– and a Free drawing to win a special collector’s item (to be shown at the shows).
4. You can separately register for special fundraiser events happening throughout the weekend – the Pre-Conference Workshops, the Craftsman Reception, the Historic House Tours, and the Asheville Art Museum lecture without registering for the conference!